When you request information, we may need certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number in order to appropriately respond. Warren Real Estate will never sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. Warren Real Estate may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information. Personal information is used for the following purposes:
- to provide and improve our services, features and content;
- to administer your use of our services and your account;
- to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate this Web Site;
- to better understand your needs and interests;
- to fulfil requests you may make;
- to personalize your experience;
- to provide service announcements; and
- to provide you with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting, including newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information on related services.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
We do not direct the Web Site to persons younger than 18 years of age, and we ask that all users ensure they are of proper age before using the Site. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect or maintain on the Web Site personally identifying or other information from persons under 18 years of age. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files. If a child under age 18 wishes to use the Web Site, he or she may do so only with a parent or guardian’s permission.